Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Siptrunk user name questions for ip office 500V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero6

Technical User
Oct 20, 2016
CW
Hi All,

I wanted to know if avaya ip office when registering a sip trunk can accept a user name like for example 4687226@mts.aru.tel.com
Can Avaya ip office accept this type user name in this format?
This not the real user name, but the format that the provider is providing is in this range.
As I am having issue trying to register the sip trunk

I was thinking of maybe trying the 4687226 and see if avaya can attach the @mts.aru.tel.com

Thank you in advance

Hi derfloh

Sorry I forgot to add the user name has a "+" infront of it

I tried with the following steps, but it didn't register

Itsp domian name: mts.aru.tel.com
ITSP Proxy address: used ip of the provider that was given that the pbx should reach
In sip credentials I filled
User name: +4687226
Authentication name: +4687226
Contact: +4687226 ( here I was thinking if the ip that the provider gave should be entered or not as normally I add the username also)
Pass: given by provider
confirm pass: given by provider

As for the call details I filled it out like these when I normally add a sip trunk

When I compare it to other sip trunks I have installed on other pbx's the steps are the same

Is there maybe something i should change in the pbx?

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=695564a3-502f-4a0a-8fcc-628649b374ab&file=AVAYA_Screenshot_2024-05-16_000227.jpg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back