Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SIP user group tab missing9.1.6 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dialtoned

Vendor
Sep 9, 2011
CA
Anybody know what happened to the SIP tab for the users and groups in 9.1.6? it is no longer there!
This was kind of important for routing numbers to the user or group and manipulating outbound call information.

thanks!

Your SIP trunk needs setting for internal data in one of the fields for it to show :)

thanks for responding. I know the fields had to be populated for SIP trunks to route to a destination. my confusion is that in Manager 9.1.6 the SIP tab doesn't exist in User or Group.

Hope you're not using SIP tab to route incoming calls? Outgoing I understand.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

perhaps I haven't phrased my question clearly.
When I go to User, there used to be a tab called "SIP". it is no longer there in Manager 9.1.6
When I go to Group, there used to be a tab called "SIP". It is no longer there in Manager 9.1.6

Yes, I route the numbers via the ICR. Depending on the SIP provider, this also has to be entered in the SIP field for the user or group.

Does anybody know what happened to the SIP tab?

thanks!

Amriddle gave you the correct answer but I will repeat it.
If don't have a URI that uses internal data as setting you won't see that tab because it is not used anywhere.

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME)

"This is the end of the world, make sure to buy your T-shirt before it is too late"
Original expression of my daughter

He didn't understand your accent Amriddle.

"Your SIP trunk needs setting for internal data in one of the fields for it to show eh."

'I want my hair back.' Says son at hairdresser.

Funny thing is, I still don't think he gets it. Or he's not very grateful :)

Hi Guys,

it is most likely that I am missing something, but certainly not that I am not grateful for any assistance.
I have gone back and forth over previous configs using SIP trunks and still cannot make the SIP tab appear.
Could it be because I am building this offline, licenses are loaded in Manager, but because the config still has been loaded onto the IPO (it is remote and I don't have access to it yet), that this doesn't show? The license files show as Unknown because it is still offline? I am certain I am missing something simple.

As with previous Configs, SIP LINE|URI Type is set to SIP.

Thanks!

make a new SIP URI and set it as follows
SIP_tab_gbqeoy.jpg

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME)

"This is the end of the world, make sure to buy your T-shirt before it is too late"
Original expression of my daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back