Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sip trunks

Status
Not open for further replies.

xnortel

Programmer
Feb 25, 2004
US
I have three ip office 500 rls 8 switches. Site A has sip trunks to site B. Site A has sip trunks to site C. I have a pri set to Qsig to a Nortel Option 11c from site A. Sites B and C have there own pri"s for local dialing. I can place sip calls from site A to B and from A to C . The problem I am having is site C wants to call site B on the sip trunks. The call goes to Site A and I get 404 not found. I have the incoming routes set for recive digits and the short code in the destination to Site B.I also have short codes set up from A to the Nortel option 11c switch. This is all for 4 digit dialing between locations. This problem happens in either direction. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Why do you sip trunks between those IPO's ?

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

I do not understand your question. Large corp with lots of small offices that want to call each other via 4 digit dialing.

That is wahat i mean, why sip?
Avaya has a great solution with SCN which is a H.323 trunk where you have less to configure and you will have BLF on the SCN.
Then you also would not have this problem.

Look how the calls are routed because there is where the problem is.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back