Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SIP Trunks between 2 Mitel 3300

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJ2600

Technical User
Apr 15, 2011
DE
Hi Guys,
I need your suggestions please,
i have 2 (A&B) 3300 in remote sites, connected to each other via internal SIP trunks,
it works fine for Ext.to Ext,
since we have limited CO trunks on both systems, I use each CO trunks of system A as a backup for B and vice versa when the trunks are busy in any of them (ARS),

It works fine for routing the landline numbers from/to any system via the SIP,

But when trying to route mobile calls (GSM & CDMA), the calls are rejected

Any idea why only the mobile calls doesn' go through the SIP??when the landlines smoothly transfer in both directions??

Thanks,

Hi
can you not setup a direct IP route between A&B using PBX numbers

Over all setup is lacking information that may help. I assume these are networked via sip since they are not enterprise licensed systems. I also assume CO calls are LS based. I am not sure what you are talking about when routing the mobile. Is this inbound or outbound?

Set them up with IP trunks, not with SIP.

Can you go to the RTC and ping from one system to the other?

Run SIP tail command and see what errors you're receiving.
Can you see calls to mobile reaching the other controller at least via CCS trace?

I would suspect either a 401 forbidden due to COR restriction or something along digit mods issue.

Clever men learns what Wise men shares!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back