Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SIP trunk settings - can someone send me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhk_7

Technical User
Sep 28, 2017
PL
Hey,

I have a problem with SIP trunk - calling party number is not pushed through CTI link, and i think that could be a SIPtrunk's or signalling group's settings problem.
Could you send me the example of your config, please?

I've got that working and quite honestly have never had to troubleshoot it. If you turn up TSAPI logging or logging on the ASAI interface on AES, you could see what CM is pushing. I'd be surprised if it's on the CM and not getting pushed out the ASAI link.

Checked it few times. In fact CM is pushing the CPN but it is not recieved at the end of the CTI link. And it cannot be a CRM problem. Instead of ISDN trunks. All is looking well there

Check your AES logs. There's no reason CM shouldn't be pushing that information. Maybe you have a bug and need to patch.

@kyle555
You're obviously right about it, checked it many times, and still something is going wrong.
Avaya support suggested to patch, and i've patched, but with no expected results.

R, jhk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back