Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SIP Trunk Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaaambaaa

Technical User
Mar 9, 2022
PH
Hi guys,

We are activating SIP trunk on ip office 500v2. We already test SIP, using softphone (Tmax) and it's incoming and outgoing calls are working. And when SIP is connected to Avaya, based on SSA it's idle in a few minutes then it will become out of service.

Can someone help me to solve this problem?

Thanks,

IMG_20220901_093044_nqhz1z.jpg
@chriscon I tried disabling OOS, outgoing calls work ones and tried another call but it only indicates waiting for line and also incoming call is not working. I tried to test incoming call, my phone indicate calling but in avaya it's already ringing.

Is it normal in SIP TRUNK that SIP Device features is not enable?
IMG_20220901_112817_r1urr0.jpg

I think we found the reason why sip trunk is not working.

During isolation, SIP TRUNK is working as a standalone with avaya. While when we are connecting to their network, after a few seconds sip trunk will drop.

Is it possible that, their internet and sip trunk gateway is the same? It's also the reason why SIP trunk is not working when the avaya is connected to their network?

Note: CLIENT's network will be use for IP Phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back