Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SIP Trunk configuration with STC

Sabbir Hossain

IS-IT--Management
Sep 17, 2024
Hello Everyone,

Actually, I am new with Avaya Ip office. I configured Ip500 v2 sip trunk for Stc but unfortunately, it's not working. Can anyone please help me??
I attached a txt file that i got from monitor.

Attachments

• monitor.txt
    1.7 MB · Views: 9
What is not working? I’m on mobile so not really able to read the trace.

What is not working? I’m on mobile so not really able to read the trace.
I tried to put all the ip and username and password that got from stc... but incoming outgoing nothing works. And the monitor it says 503 service unavailable

Do you need to register? You send register messages but they are not answered. Instead you receive OPTIONS messages where the IPO sometimes answers with OK and sometimes with 503.

I guess registration is not needed. Check your config to match the carriers need

no registration with usernames and password needed with STC sip trunk and IPO.

configure the IP route config on IPO.
check the sip trunk channel licenses
check the SIP trunk status on System Status App.
check your network and do a ping task from the IPO System Status app to the STC IP and check if there is packet loss.

ready to have a remote session with you to check the config.

Then the registration has to be disabled. And probably some tweaks in sip domain and it should work. Inbound OPTIONS arrive so I guess the firewall is not too bad configured. Or the IPO is connected to a cpe device directly.

no registration with usernames and password needed with STC sip trunk and IPO.

configure the IP route config on IPO.
check the sip trunk channel licenses
check the SIP trunk status on System Status App.
check your network and do a ping task from the IPO System Status app to the STC IP and check if there is packet loss.

ready to have a remote session with you to check the config.
I will check tomorrow.... can I have you contact info just in case I need to contact you

Then the registration has to be disabled. And probably some tweaks in sip domain and it should work. Inbound OPTIONS arrive so I guess the firewall is not too bad configured. Or the IPO is connected to a cpe device directly.
No firewall... rest as you said I will check tomorrow... thanks...

14:04:40 164454mS SIP Tx: UDP 10.170.76.146:5060 -> 10.205.20.50:5060
SIP/2.0 404 Not Found
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 10.205.20.50:5060;branch=z9hG4bKeujzcjoubjtz7zt7chb769dh9;Role=3;Hpt=8f68_16
Record-Route: <sip:10.205.20.50:5060;transport=udp;lr;Hpt=8f68_16;CxtId=4;TRC=ffffffff-ffffffff;X-HwB2bUaCookie=12613>
From: <sip:571337947@fmc.stc.com.sa;user=phone>;tag=w3m00ya1
Call-ID: isbcasbczm42za4y4t2o17703o700w20zua4au4u@10.208.12.17
CSeq: 1 INVITE
Allow: INVITE,ACK,CANCEL,OPTIONS,BYE,INFO,REFER,NOTIFY,UPDATE
Supported: timer
Server: IP Office 11.1.1.1.0 build 18
Reason: Q.850;cause=1;text="Unallocated (unassigned) number"
To: <sip:+966135366610@fmc.stc.com.sa;user=phone>;tag=b8c653fffca34f8b
Content-Length: 0

You send the destination number in a format the provider doesn't like

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor