Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SIP Provider with 10.1 and 11.0 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiden

Vendor
Dec 27, 2006
US
The company we've been using for SIP recently upped their minimum order to $1000 so are in market for new SIP provider to work with IP Office. Releases 10.1 and 11.0.
Main priority is stability.
If has flex pricing that is always nice if have customer who you don't particularly like.
Once find provider. Also hoping to find template for SIP trunk to ease initial setup.
Thanks in advance. Looking to see what you guys have to say.

Skyetel - per minute pricing for usage, $1 per month per number, low port-in fee. Has a port-out fee. Rock solid and straightforward to implement. Requires a static public IP and firewall rules to allow traffic only from them on 5060 and NAT to the IPO.

@Nortel4Ever
if you click at the handle then you see where people are located.
If they are in Canada or the US it even shows the province, state or commonwealth (as I don't want to offend Massachusetts)

Joe
FHandw, ACSS, ACIS

Thank Tommy. Enjoy some pink. Looks like very viable solution. Plus have documents for setting up with 9.1 and 11.0. Big fan of Static IP and opening ports to just specific IP addresses. Less complex the better.
Would you happen to have SIP trunk Template for them you could share? Ideally would like for 9.1, 10.1 and 11.0. Documents look very straight forward but my experience a good template will go long way to expedite.

Tommy! Wow. That is perfect. I can't say thank you enough. Excited to start working with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back