Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SIP License

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcourter

IS-IT--Management
Sep 27, 2007
US
I have what may be a silly problem. I have enabled SES and have communication between the SES and S8300 server. I have uploaded the new rfa lic and pwd files from our upgrade to CM 5.0. I am showing errors in the ses server that it cant get edge or home licenses. When i log into the weblm it shows no licenses installed but if i try to install the rfa license file it gives me an error. Do i need lic in the weblm and if so where do i get this file from to install it?

ACA - IP Office Implement

You need to generate SES license on rfa site, usig same SAP as for CM license, using host id(you can find it in SES administration, License, host id)

I do not see SES any where and i mean anywhere on the rfa site. All I can do is edit my rfa records which only give me the .lic and .pwd files to load into the CM

Never mind it wasnt there because you have to manually register for SES on the RFA website first. This is the dumbest site i have ever seen. Why would we purchase SES if we werent going to get licenses for it the new products should be added to the site automatically. Thinking i am going to get out of the Avaya business as so far i have been unsatisfied with their support, product, and web services.

You have to register for SES licensing on rfa site, using your GAI

We go the registration for the SES website and I am trying to get my license files. What is it looking for in the "Host ID" section? Im looking through the SES interface and there is a host created but im not sure what its looking for for the ID. Thanks in advance.

Nevermind again haha found it. THanks to all for your suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back