Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SIP CTI inconstancy and bad for NICE recording

Status
Not open for further replies.

7deedtz

Technical User
Apr 20, 2009
ZA
Hi All,

I am hoping to find answers or assistance with the following Issue.

We an environment that has both call centre running on H.323 Avaya phones and Back office that are utilizing the SIP phones. We have Avaya CM 7.1, AES 7.1, System manager 7.1 and Session Managers on the same version and supported version. Nice Engage is version 6.7.

My issue is call mapping to users on the SIP environment, the call Centre (H.323) does map correctly for the both the Agent extensions and stations when configured as H.323. Once a user is configured on the Avaya system as SIP we begin to find inconstancy with the CTI data. The CTI data sometimes is given as the full Avaya E.164 format("+" "country code" and "full DID number" at time the "+" will not be there, at times the "+" and country code are omitted only the full local number is given. on other occasions even the leading digit for the local number is not given.

The calls in these formats are often inbound calls.

we have an ACME SBC and the SBC is not manipulating any digits.

although the calls do record, find the calls as unmapped is a bit challenging. Not all quality control teams should not have access to the unmapped recordings.

Any help or information to resolve this will be greatly appreciated.

Is it consistent for any specific users? I know there's a field in the CM Endpoint Profile for Preferred Handle. You don't have to set it, but maybe using Avaya SIP there would avoid the E164?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back