Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SIP configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

lele222

Technical User
Sep 20, 2007
IT
HI all

I have a question, anyone have an Ex. of Sip configuration in philips sopho?
The sip add-on in philips sopho support the registering or only trunking?
I understand that the SIP is only possible from 810.36, what the version of smpc for this release?
Thanks
Lele222
ex Lele22

Hi lele222

When usign a recent cpu package trunking and extensions with sip is possible ( 810.41 )
Version of smpc is not that important but recent mml files helps with online-help for newer commands.

Sip is well decribed in the sip manual on the documentation cd from nec-philips.

Thank you Cooldude
Im curious to see a config about SIP, have you a PR&OR file about this? My last documentatin is 810.29 :-(
I changed work two year ago and now I can't work on Sopho. only some times, Now I work in a little Voip operator an for now we are ok with alcatel,asterisk, but i would try Philips do you know someone that can test with me this thing?
thanks

Hi,

there is another requirement.
You need to have the AM 3000 coprocessor, 32 MB of DRAM and the firmware is not 6810.41 but 9810.41 (highrange).

cu

setihound

The am3000 is not needed it also works without it.
If only used for some testing it works fine without it.

Hi cooldude6,

that is correct.
I just told the official requiremts from Philips.

HI all,
thanks for your cooperation anyone have a Sopho SIP for do some test?
Or for me is enough the Pr.and Or file that work on a SIP trunk , Maybe I could hava an ISG card. And maybe I could do some test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back