Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SIP Configuration for Low Call Cost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sundesa

IS-IT--Management
Sep 1, 2015
SA
Hi All,

I need to use VOIP card with my AVAYA IP Office 500v2 to cut down the call cost of long distance.
Such as we will buy a card of 50$ from Actionvoip.com and need to setup with my AVAYA IP Office. Can anyone help me in this regard ?

Thanks in well advance.

Regards
Faisal

Call a reseller, we ( at least I ) will not help you to go cheap and get free configuration support here.
This is our bread and you take off the salad, I don't appreceate that...

@intrigrant: I am really not begging a free solution. We are ready to pay reasonable charges for the solution.

I am running after the local re-sellers but I think they also don't know about this solution. Please advise if you can provide any ref.

From what I make out of the website the don't provide a SIP trunk, you can register a SIP device so it might work to register a IPO SIP trunk to the account but it's not how they advertise their product.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

Thanks frnds :)
We are based in Saudi Arabia and the support here is not that good as we expect from them.

Where can I find the SIP Device ? I heard someone has configured it with Skype and paying to Skype for low cost of long distance calls. I am failed to contact that person so that this can be done locally and easily.

Still if someone can assist at grass root level. Would highly be appreciative.

Thanks. -- Sundesa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back