Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

sip call from cs1000 disconnect

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuinmanski

Technical User
Mar 4, 2003
NL
Hello

when i place a call from cs1000 over sip route to a cs 1000m and i want to transfer the call to an outgoing trunk, then after the connect the vgw disconnects. does anyone know whats the problem here.cs 1000 rls 5.5 cppm

Hans
KPN Holland

Sounds like a patch issue to me - or it could be something with transfering the call to an outgoing trunk. I thought for security purposes you aren't supposed to call from one PBX to another and then place an outbound call. Otherwise someone outside the company could do the same thing (call your operator to get an internal extension and essentially war dial you to find out what your external trunk access code was) :)

What happens if you use conference rather than transfer? does call stay up?

VGW disconnects - is rest of call still up?

When you make a conference same happens. But there was a college for me on the customer location and he solved the problem with a new deplist. thanks everybody.%-)

Hans
KPN Holland

Those dang Deplists are always putting a cramp on our style :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back