Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Single table Multiple forms ? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavanlaf

Programmer
Feb 15, 2001
US
Hi

I am developing a student database in which I think I have only one table (Student) and several fields eg: academic, historical, medical etc.. Can I make several forms to make data entry easier ? Can we link between them to see that all that data go to one table? I mean seperate pages for academic, historical etc..I cannot make this with one form as it involves lot of scrolling and confusion. Or should this be made relational ?

Thanks
Pavan.

Yeah!! I think tab control is used in a single form.. But in my case I first would like to make a form that accepts historical student information. I then would like to move on to the next screen which takes student academic information and so on..
I would like to create a button at the end of each screen which takes me to the next screen ( historical - academic- medical ..) . All this data has to be inputted to a single table (Student)..Is it possible with multiple forms as explained above ? I hope it is clear. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks
Pavan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back