Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Simplified programming terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

pedroman

Technical User
Oct 29, 2003
US
I'm new to managing our firm's phone - computer - softdrink machines etc... I have very little experience on a Legend system . The system we have is a Legend 3.1 V2.0. The manuals from the original install have long disappeared so I need some help in removing some incoming lines from the pool.

We originally had 8 pots lines and are now using only three. (we changed to an office broadband computer access thus no one has a modem now) Where do I remove the pots lines from the pool. Everyone is complaining that they are not getting a line when they hit "9" and have to redial several times before getting out.

I do know the lines incoming were numbered 801 - 809.

Thanks for your help.

Pedroman

On magix (and I assume Legend as well) remove lines 803-809 from pool 70 or whatever pool you have setup.

Then again, I'm relatively new to the Merlin series myself... but boy are they better than the old Panasonic DBS systems we are replacing with Magixs.

From SPM or the console
Sys Program > Exit > Lines and Trunks > Pools > Dial 70 for pool 70 > Press Enter > Press and hold the SHIFT button (w/ SPM) plus the Fx key (F1,F2,F3, etc) or press the programmable buttons on the console to turn off the red light for lines to removed from the pool. The concept in removing the lines is that the lower left programmable button is 801 and then work your way up.

Thanks to all. That last post cured the problem. This is a great resource!

Pedroman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back