Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Simple Order Entry

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake29

IS-IT--Management
Jan 4, 2004
US
I believe I had read a thread here that I cannot for the life of me find now. It contained the list of tables in MS-SQL that get hit during Order Entry. It was for a simple entry (if there is a thing), not pulling from stock. I thought it was OEORDHR, OEORDLIN and OELINCMT plus one or two others. If anyone recalls this thread and would point me to it or could re-post these tables I would appreciate it.

Macola v7.6.100
MS-SQL v7.0

Thanks

Take a look at this thread.

thread639-757895

Kevin Scheeler

On a general note - if you have Pervasive, or a local install of Macola using Pervasive (say on a laptop) you can pretty much establish what files are 'hit' with any Macola update function; Simply add an O/E order (for example) and then use Explorer to sort the BTR files in the corresponding data directory by modifcation date - assuming no-one else is updating, you should be able to easily identify what files were hit and when.

Peter Shirley

You can also open pervasive monitor to see what tables are opened when OE is accessed. I haven't found a tool like this in SQL Enterprise Manager. Anyone know a way to get this info in SQL?

I am pretty sure it is the thread Kevin Scheeler is pointing to with the URL Thread639-757895

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back