Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Simple Mouseover Image Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzsax

Programmer
Oct 18, 2002
US
Hi,

I've looked all over the place and haven't found exactly the script I need. Maybe it's too basic to be readily available or I just don't know the keywords to use...anyway.

I simply want to mousover a menu item and have an image with hotspot links pop up on the right of the menu item.
For example:

Menu Item 1
Menu Item 2

When you mouseover Menu Item 1, the image with its menu item links pops up to the immediate right of it. The image has hotspot links for the various items contained in Menu Item 1 (SubMenu Item 1, SubMenu Item 2, etc.).

I already looked at the CoolMenu stuff on dhtmlcentral, but found that to be very confusing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jason

CLARIFICATION...I was hopeing to have the image popup from a mouseover on an html table (for the main menu items)...is this possible or does this main menu have to be an image too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back