Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Simple Caller ID Question 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtetryyt

MIS
Feb 14, 2008
US
I know how to add a NEW CLID entry, but where do I go if I just want to CHANGE an existing entry? LD 15? What commands? Thanks!!!!!!!

The POST RIGHT NEXT TO YOURS I SHOW HOW TO DO THIS . . . .really . . . come on now. I know searching isn't easy at times but it is the other one RIGHT BELOW YOURS.

Sorry for yelling so much for everyone else.

GH, I wasn't going to tell them how to do it if they couldn't look one post down that is titled almost the same thing. I mean really . .

To most lurkers, this forum is a maze of mnemonics and techno-babble so it's easier just to post new :)

Once I was accused of "Herding the Cats" when I tried to steer people in the Newsgroup comp.dcom.sys.nortel I started - I never forgot that guy! Telling me I'm heading the cats!...the nerve! :)

--
Nortel Resources at GHTROUT.com
--

I used the search function before I posted and it didn't come up. but thanks for busting my chops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back