Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SIM or ISL script for standard RES 3700 interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

One of One

IS-IT--Management
May 21, 2018
CA
We are moving to a new property management system (Maestro) from Opera. I currently have the enhanced encrypted SIM file for the interface but require a more general one for the new one. I also have some other ISL files for a golf interface (unencrypted) if someone would be willing to trade. I would like to do this without getting Oracle involved. Your help is appreciated. I am willing to code it myself but why try and reinvent the wheel. This interface will be posting room charges and account charges.

Thank you

the first thing what you need is that Maestro can handle incoming socket connections.
with a ISL it is possible to do direct socket connections over IP or alternative load a dll who already exist.

Maestro is able to handle direct TCP/IP socket connections

I will further confirm with their technical lead on their install team. When I asked if they had the ISL or SIM they said that Micros usually coordinates with them during an install

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back