Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

covert

Technical User
Apr 11, 2002
US
I have a user that enters his signature and then sends an email and the signature is attached. The User shuts down Groupwise and restarts and his signature is blank. Anyone have any idea how to fix it.

Thanks

We just upgraded to GroupWise 6.5 and some users are having this issue and others do not. Did you ever get it resolved?

Thanks,
Cathy

Wasn't sure if you knew there were actually 2 places to check to make sure your signature attaches correctly. One that you may not know is go to your GroupWise mailbox.. and click on Accounts, listed will be your name and Novell, click on Novell and click on Properties on the right side. There will be 3 tabs across the top.. click on Signature tab and make sure your info is there and box is checked. Other than that, I don't know how to fix it. It worked for ours.

Thanks for the info. That did not fix the problem. However, I uninstalled GroupWise (and deleted the C:\Novell folder) and then reinstalled GroupWise and the problem was resolved. Simply uninstalling and reinstalling did not do the trick.

Cathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back