Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveHunt

Programmer
Jun 30, 2000
GB
What is the easiest way of creating a signature for sombodies name? <br><br>I scanned an image of my signature, then used a series on boxes that moved around making it look like it was being written. But it was a bit shoddy.Is there a better way?&nbsp;&nbsp;

You could check out the sample included with Flash 4.<br><br>&quot;Writing Pen&quot; Maybe you should simplify your signature..<br><br><br>Bas Hegge<br>The Netherlands.

it will take you a bit but you can create a line and animate it frame by frame or almost frame by frame. You should use your scanned signature as a guide layer.<br>Use Shape Tweening instead of Motion. I tried a little one and it looks very good.<br><br>Need more help? Write me at <A HREF="mailto:ferhelping@yahoo.com">ferhelping@yahoo.com</A>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back