Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Signature update has stopped

Status
Not open for further replies.

maha12

Programmer
Sep 8, 2002
LK
Hello

I am using Inoculate 4.5 for Windows (NT Server and workstations)
The signature update has stopped now so I am in a delima what to do .
Tks
Maha

According to CA there was an update released yesterday for 4.5. Have you tried manually downloading the signature update file and then updating your server?

MCP

CA has dropped support for InoculateIT/Inoculan v 4.x for Windows (including signature updates and localized versions) effective March 17, 2004.
Signature updates for InoculateIT/Inoculan v 4.x on the remaining platforms listed below will be published once a week on Mondays.

Even though CA has officially announced that it has dropped support for 4.53 effective March 17, they still seem to be releasing signature updates.

I still have one machine that has autodownload downloading from ftpav.ca.com. As of 3/23/04 I have signature update 46.48 dated 3/22/04.

I don't expect this to continue and would advise that anyone with 4.5x upgrade to v7 asap.

Heloo All,

Thanks for your information

Good luck

Maha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back