Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Signature Image shows Placeholder

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhurst925

IS-IT--Management
Jan 5, 2006
US
My company has a jpg image that uses the logo and the person information. There is one user out of 50+ that i cannot get it to work correctly. I create the html file using word then save it. It throws up an error when you close word saying something to the effect that the signature cannot be found. This error is not unusual, all the other machines throw the same error but it works fine. The signature appears in the preview area but when you go to create a new mail message it shows just the placeholder. I have changed the format of the image, verified that it is sending using HTML, changed the size of the area in case its larger. I'm at a loss, if anyone has any ideas let me know

Thanks for your help in advance.

Matt

Could it be a security issue have you tried this in outlook

Tools > Options > security > Change Automatic Download settings.

Compare the results with a PC that works.

Just an idea :)

David Lerwill
"If at first you don't succeed go to the pub"

I kinda thought the same thing and tried that, it didn't help. Im open to all ideas, I'm not sure if it will help but i'm to the stage of just reinstalling Outlook.

Thanks in advance
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back