Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Signalling server application problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

mushrooms

Vendor
Mar 26, 2010
ZA
Hi, I'm currently busy installing a Rls 6.0 system/SA using 2 CPPM cards as my call server and signalling server. I'm at the stage where you create an IP node, however when I choose the applications to deploy and try and synchronize it the following error gets printed:

SRPT170 08/07/10 14:24:04 02849
OPRDATA: pbxLinkParsePCHFile stat() /u/db/node/node.pch file got wrong value, er
rno = 0x380003.

I have not yet joined my Call server to the ucm security domain as yet as I am still waiting for the level 1 pwd. Could this be the possible cause?

Hello, we were having the same issue and our system just stabalized. The only thing we did was change our Node ID to 1111 and performed a reboot of the Linux Server that has the SS+NRS+EM deployed on it by pressing the reset button on the card. Prior to that we were reseting the Linux SS by using the /sbin/shutdown -r now command thinking that this was a more gracefull way to do it. I am not sure what exactly fixed it but we also noticed that the Web Pages changed and seemed more clear after the push button reset. It may be related to the new Linux Service packs that need to be uploaded prior to the Linux SU. Let us know what you find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back