Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Siemens Xpressions Voicemail Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewifey

Instructor
Mar 22, 2004
US
Wondering if anyone notices an issue with messages being delivered into mailboxes late? Sometimes a few hours but sometimes a couple days. All time profiles are correct and the users have placed a personal greeting vs using the system greeting.

Some days I'm a bug....some days I'm a windshield.

is this a network problem or local users?

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

It's network wide. We have different facilities that forward their lines to the Xpressions server as well as in-house. It seems to be random, but at least one complaint per day.

I would check with your CE to ensure you are patched with the latest Xpressions patches. We experienced this issue quite frequently, and each time we reported this to TAC, they had a new patch for us. We are in the process of upgrading to 4.0 which is supposed to be a more stable product.

We are running 3.0 and will be going to 4.0 sometime in the fall. I did pass the info along to our other tech (higher level) and he will see if he can get the upgrade a little sooner. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back