Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Siemens Hipath 4000

Status
Not open for further replies.

rick2u

Vendor
Mar 11, 2008
US
Is there a way to export the Stations in a Siemens Hipath 4000 V2 to a file or database? I am trying to get a list of extensions that are programmed in my system.

From the Assistant, use the XIE interface to export a delimited file which goes nicely into Excel.

You may have to add the XIE app from Application Control if you can't see it in the Launchpad already.

You'll see a lot of tables you can export from. PORT table should give you what you need.

I see it now, thank you.

I can pull the extension rabges I need, but I can't seem to extract the display names. I am using ( ? and * ) for wildcards, but still no names. Am I missing something?

I need to pull all the secondary ( or other ) lines for each phone. I can't seem to find the right field. I am using PORT for my table in the API Export table. Should I be looking in another table ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back