Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Siemens Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzzuser

Technical User
Jul 14, 2007
GB
Can anyone tell me what all this means below ,,

?let a

DX LLABC2566 27072.01 01.030

9.2.081 /01DHL 0001000 HL 13 03/03/06 A C 192

HiPath DX DUAL PROCESSOR

08/09/11 07:10:47

DX
LLABC2566 Site Identity
27072.01 Site Serial Number for FRU service
01.030 Configuration issue

9.2.081 Software version
/01DHL System details
0001000 Variant
HL 13 Territory/tones
03/03/06 Config. build date
A Active processor
C Current terminal
192 Current dump

HiPath DX System type
DUAL PROCESSOR Number of processors

08/09/11 Current date
07:10:47 Current time.

A full explanation can be found in the HiPath DX Publications (EP)

...courtesy of ROLM Corporation, Santa Clara, CA, USA!!!!

Huh - this comes from Siemens Enterprise UK (ex Plessey)

Probably should not open up that can of worms here. It's true, though.

The command listed in the first post makes me think of CET - FERR - FVLD - STE 0 0

To the doubters:

When "you know who" bought both Plessey and ROLM, the lawsuit was dropped, and the development on the ROLM software continued. Ultimately the UK system that is known today as the "DX" or "Realitis" was born. I have been assured that some of the exact same commands exist today.
That banner in the first post, is extrememly similar to that of the 1980's ROLM CBX. FACT!

I had one of those big orange monster 8000's here when I just was getting started in '93 that I think they had installed in '84. All I can remember anymore was we backed it up on 8" floppies and the command line interface had mostly 3-letter commands: LEX, REX, NEX... We bought into 9006 in 1996 and the guy who taught me how to do MAC on the 8000 threw up his hands when he saw the EMML interface and said he was having nothing to do with all that "computer crap". So they sent me off for a week to get trained and I picked it up right away. A year later the tech that was servicing our 8000 got sent out for training and he didn't understand it at all so he was giving me free service calls and PMs for almost a year so I could teach him how it all worked. It was convenient that he had another local customer that had a service contract - I was on T&M :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back