Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

sidekick98 patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

wethern

Technical User
Jan 6, 2004
US
I am having trouble downloading the sidekick98 patch which takes care of the data transfers on the calendar from day to day and the mast.wk error message.

Can anyone help me on this

Kathy Wright
714-957-1111
Eberhard Equipment
fax 714-549-0848
wethern@worldnet.att.net

Hi,
can you tell me how to import Outlook 2000 sp-3 contacts into Sidekick, hope someone can help,
thanks
Rugby2004

Dear Rugby2004,

Please start a new thread when the subject you need an answer for is completely different to the subject of a thread.

And don't post there and here as you did in this case!

If you start a new thread it makes it more likely that people will see it too.
Enough said, :) I will answer the question in the new thread you started.

Regards Jim
Check the FAQ area of this Forum for answers (If there are any FAQs!) , it could save you a lot of time and effort and means that links are more likely to be current. Please 'Comment' on them if they are not!

did you find a fix for the mast:wk error on the sidekick 98 ?
i'm running sidekick for years and finally discovered that most of my problems disappeared when i eliminated my pop-up stopper programs, but the mast:wk still shows up when i jump from year to year
Did you find a solution? doews the sidekick patch fix this? and where can you download it from?
Thanks
pmauto123@aol.com

Dear m33911,

That problem disappears when you install the Patch
(but make sure you follow the instructions carefully)
Regards
Jim

Dear m33911,

Sorry I missed the question of where to get the patch as I was on my way to work in a hurry!

see this page:

faq807-3761

click on the link.

Regards Jim
Check the FAQ area of this Forum for answers (If there are any FAQs!) , it could save you a lot of time and effort!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back