Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sidekick 99 One Year Calendar Printing

Status
Not open for further replies.

howiel

Technical User
Jun 14, 2003
US
Program prints days and months correctly. For one year it just prints the calendar but does not pick up the data. The data is correctly displayed on the one year calendar. This is for both Windows 98SE and XP. Any ideas?

Dear howiel,
The Yearly calendar doesn't show any events either on screen or printed AFAIK.
There really isn't the space to do that.

However, please feel free anybody to correct me if I am wrong.

Regards Jim
Check the FAQ area of this Forum for answers (If there are any FAQs!) , it could save you a lot of time and effort and means that links are more likely to be current. Please 'Comment' on them if they are not!

It shows the multi-day events blocked out on the one year calendar screen (not the details). My 98 version also showed this on the screen and it also printed the info on the one year printout. The 99 only prints the calendar and does not print the multi-day events.

Dear howiel,
You may be right, but I have never seen it print the colours to highlight multi-day events, I thought they just showed up when it was on screen.

I quote from the HELP file:
Multi-Day Event Dialog Box
Color
Sets the color used to display the multi-day event in the Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly Calendars.
but in the part that says
Adding Multi-Day Events
it says
4.If desired, select a color for the recurring event that appears when the Calendar is displayed in the Weekly or Monthly views.
my underline
Have you ever seen it print out?

Regards Jim
Check the FAQ area of this Forum for answers (If there are any FAQs!) , it could save you a lot of time and effort and means that links are more likely to be current. Please 'Comment' on them if they are not!

Hi Howiel: Here's one possible solution if those ideas from James 33 didn't pan out. I found a little free program (I believe I learned of it from PC World Magazine but not sure what issue). It is called PrintKey 2000, v.5.10(English). Believe it is available in other languages as well. Anyhow, the program does a re-activation of the "Print Screen" key on most keyboards. After installation, the "Print Screen" key activates a drop down menu with lots of options (size, crop, britness, coloration tweaks, etc.)

If, as you say, you can see the color coded dates, etc., on your screen, this utility will probably print it as seen. I have used it for several months now and it works very well. There are several adjustments you can make from its interface. You might like to visit their site to see if this would interest you.

Take a look at their home page ...

And, I would add, I am not affiliated in any way with the product. I am operating a P.C. with Windows XP Home.

Best Wishes: Rich 224422

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back