Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ShowModalDlg

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevejs

Programmer
May 9, 2000
EU
I saw that Martin Davey asked the question about showing a window modally to remove the maximize and minimize buttons. <br><br>I have tried to find out about the same information but haven't had much luck. I have used the onBlur event to make the window focused and removed the resizeable option, but the buttons still remain. Could you give me an example of the window.showModalDlg as I must be missing something.<br><br>Cheers<br>Steve

Same question as steve, this is my line that I am using<br><br>MyStr = showModalDialog(&quot;Dialog.asp?Dialog=1&quot;,&quot;&quot;, &quot;help: no; status: no; resizable: no; dialogHeight: 200px; dialogWidth: 200px;&quot;)<br><br>does fine, except it has a 'X' close button on top(no resizable though) <p>Karl<br><a href=mailto:kb244@kb244.8m.com>kb244@kb244.8m.com</a><br><a href= </a><br>Experienced in , or have messed with : VC++, Borland C++ Builder, VJ++6(starting),VB-Dos, VB1 thru VB6, Delphi 3 pro, Borland C++ 3(DOS), Borland C++ 4.5, HTML, ASP(somewhat), QBasic(least i didnt start with COBOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back