Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Show default menus and toolbars in a form

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeilPattison

IS-IT--Management
Aug 24, 2005
GB
Very simple thing but for some reason I can't remember how to do it.

When the default menus (ie File, edit. tools, window etc) are hidden away in a form and only a custom toolbar is shown, how do I revert back to having all the defaults.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Right click on the menubar, customize and then in toolbars are the shown toolbar options.

Hope this helps

HarleyQuinn
---------------------------------
The most overlooked advantage to owning a computer is that if they foul up there's no law against wacking them around a little. - Joe Martin

Get the most out of Tek-Tips, read FAQ222-2244 before posting.

thanks for replying harleyquinn

the menu bar isn't there to be right clicked. Its the menu bar that I need to be showing once thats up I can do everything I need

Is the menubar hidden when you just open the mdb?

HarleyQuinn
The most overlooked advantage to owning a computer is that if they foul up there's no law against wacking them around a little. - Joe Martin

ve just figured it out actually. You need to hold down the shift button as the database is opening

Cool, that's where I was going as well [smile]

HarleyQuinn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back