Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Short Code confusion! 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haltaha

IS-IT--Management
Aug 27, 2014
AE
Hello ALL,

I am in a jam, we have two offices one is in Dubai and the other is in Pittsburgh. Both are having Avaya IP 500 V2, and users call extension to extension no problem. 2 separate providers, and I am trying to make the call go like this:
Calling to external US number --> pick up phone in Dubai, dial number and then line go though to Pittsburgh and a line opened from Pittsburgh and as if the call made from there.
but I am not getting through, and I am sure it's from the User Right short code, I have a user right called International and I set users allowed to call international, and I am trying to save the costs by approaching the above. I want you guys to tell me what short code is valid to use and what letters to be put in telephone number field and feature, and the line ID is obvious as I am choosing Pittsburgh lind ID

Thank you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back