Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Shoretel documentation

Status
Not open for further replies.

john3voltas

Technical User
Nov 12, 2013
PT
Hi there.
My boss wants me to learn Shoretel because we have a customer that has both Avaya and Shoretel products.
I understand that Shoretel has been acquired by Mitel.
Mitel's website has reference to Shoretel products but apparently there are many product lines, such as:
- Shoretel Connect Cloud
- ShoreTel Connect Onsite
- ShoreTel 14.2
Since I know nothing about Shoretel I honestly can't tell which product they have.
I would assume that Shoretel Connect Cloud is a cloud provider service. If that's the case then I guess I can rule that one out because I can see in the shelfs they have LDVS servers, ST50A's, STD1A's, ST100A's, STA24A's, STD1A's, etc, and I would assume those are not used with cloud solutions. But, of course, I could be wrong here.
My best bet is they have a 14.2 system, but it's just a hunch.

So, I need to identify the product and I have to learn the product.
I was hoping someone could give me a hint on how to determine and identify the product and on where to get documentation and online courses for such a product. If courses are no longer available, then at least the documentation.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back