Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

shopping cart....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuntakinte

Technical User
Apr 2, 2001
US
Please can someone help me.... I am trying to completely implement the MCart shopping cart on my website and I do not know what exactly to do..... the only feasible thing right now is to build my site around the shopping cart but I want to use the shopping cart to fit into my site structure..... ie use the shopping cart to fit my site needs and not to build my site according to the dictates of the shopping cart.... I am getting desperate... Please help.... Thanx

please explain what your problem is - it is not clear what you're asking for !!!

Ok... my problem is that my shopping cart (MCart) has been installed on my server(virtual server with a hosting company) and the items on my site do not submit requests to the shopping cart when it is asked to do so... I believe it is an addressing problem.... but I changed the address of the "add to shopping cart" button but it is still having a problem... the error message I receive is.... ---WEB BOOT--- something not found.. I am not very sure what the rest say... but that WEB BOOT thing keeps coming up......I use MSFrontpage to design my pages... so I do not know if this is the problem.... Thanx for any and all assistance......I am waiting for your repost.... thanx

i'm sorry i don't know anything about MCart, so either past the RELEVANT parts of the code and explain where the problem is, and give the whole error messages, or contact their support

It sounds as if you are letting FrontPage create your forms so the form action being ---webbot self-- or other jiberish. Edit your form action by right clicking and choosing form>properties>advanced or by viewing the source code and changing from there. If you post in the FP Forum surely someone can give you exact steps. DeZiner
gear.gif width=45 align=left
When the gears stop turning,
we all stop learning.

Thank you all so much... It works fine now.... I appreciate the help.........Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back