Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SHMO Printing WP11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 16, 2003
US
My WordPerfect 11 does not print at all anymore. It used to, a little. I have new XP. My 3 or 4 year old printer ix a Xerox XK35C. I have updated all the necessary drivers on it, and it prints fine on every program but WordPerfect 11. I am a home user despite whatever MIS means. There was no homeuser category to click on to join the forum so I chose MIS. It also will not scan anymore. (It is a printer/copier/scanner). It worked great in WIN 95, but XP has blown up a lot of my old software. Anyway, scanning is a small detail, but printing is a huge detail. Can you tell me step-by-step how to fix this program. It seems as if you've had some experience at this by the answers you gave others. Thank you. Cidcokid2000

I can't help you, but for your info, I have a Xerox Workcentre M950 Printer/scanner/copier on my WinXPpro machine as well. Everything prints OK except WP11 and WP10. When I try to print to the Xerox, Wordperfect crashes and all of my printers are no longer installed. I reboot and all of my printers are back. WP9 prints fine to this printer. WP11 and WP10 prints OK to my HP printers, network printers and old Brother Laser printer.

I've tried switching the Xerox from a USB port to Printer port with no effect. Corel tells me the printer drivers are flawed. Xerox tells me the drivers are up to date and OK. I may look for an older driver, on my archived files to see if the older printer drivers were any better. I haven't tried connecting to another WinXP computer or Win98 machines yet either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back