Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sheridan Data Widgets

Status
Not open for further replies.

2oldchap

Programmer
Sep 12, 2010
US

I am looking for some older VBX controls, Sharidan Data Widgets v1
I contacted Infragistics (formally Sheridan)
and they sold me a license to their version 1 of the Data Widgets.
However after a couple of weeks they have not been able to produce the product.
I have a old project that I need to make changes to but am unable to unless I can
find these files, etc. They tried to find someone in there database (previous clients)
that purchased these and might still have them, but there database is old and
most contact information isn't valid. Any help would be appreciated.

ssdata2.vbx Version 1.0.0.2
ssdata3.vbx Version 1.0.0.22

I have the two files also, but I need the rest of the files that go with them, .300 .lic .hlp in oder to do the programming. These files are only set upon purchase so that you can use the tools in your forms

Well I don't have an installation file and a quick look at the files shows that it appears that I have everything else needed to run except the .300 file. The .lic file is the license.... you wouldn't need that if the company sent you a new one right?

I have folders that contain all the samples, dll files etc. But I see no occurence of any kind of *.300 file.

This is the version I have:
==========================================================================

Data Widgets (TM)

Bound Custom Controls for Visual Basic

Version 1.00e
October 12, 1995

(C) Copyright 1993 - 1995 by Sheridan Software Systems, Inc.
35 Pinelawn Road
Melville, N.Y. 11747 USA

The company sent the the serial number (no lic file), they did not have the program itself (not sure why I didn't get your reply)
I am willing to pay you for you help in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back