Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sharp AR-507 problems printing PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.

sciophyte

Programmer
Dec 8, 2003
CA
trying to print PDF to the ar-507 does not do anything, it doesn't generate an error or anything. I've tried also printing as image option from acrobat print options but the printer prints this error...

object in error: image
error: limitcheck
error description: an implementation limit has been exceeded.

not sure where to go from here, not sure what this error means, i haven't been able to find ANY support from sharp or any other 3rd party forums...i'm starting to think we were the only ones dumb enough to buy sharp.

Have you gone through the support pages at adobe.com?
They have some troubleshooting tips for pdf files.

Hi, I also have problems with printing pdf-documents to Sharp AR-507. Here is a mail that I have sent to Adobe. They told me to forward the mail to Sharp. I've done so, but still haven't heard anything. Does anybody know how to solve this?

Problems printing to a Sharp AR-507 printer
Hi, I have trouble with Acrobat Reader 6.0.2 when I try to print any PDF-document to a Sharp AR-507 printer connected to my network (This problem appears when I try to print from any computer in the network). It is no problem printing to other printers in the network, and I have updated the printer drivers and Acrobat Reader to the latest version with no luck. The problem did not occur on earlier versions of Acrobat Reader (<6.0). I have tried using another PDF-reader/viewer, and it is no problem to print from them.

When I print to the specific printer, i get out two sheets from the printer, one blank and one with the following error:

ERROR: undefined
OFFENDING COMMAND: get

STACK:

/CoreDistVersion
-dictionary-
false

Regards Johnik

sorry for the very late response, i still have this issue, and currently on another sharp printer as well but a different model ar-405 i believe it was. i've tried troubleshooting through adobe but was unable to solve anything. sharp has next to nothing for support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back