Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Shall I kill him...??

Status
Not open for further replies.

amalpbx12

Technical User
Jun 17, 2007
LY
Hi 2 All,
Please help me I am in delima,I have MD110 BC10,and I have a big boss here wanna have Caller ID in his room,the problem is that his Line is Analogue.
Please Help me because I have 3 options,First,I provide him with what he wants,Second,I resign,Third,I kill him.
To be Honest,I guess The Third is the easiest....
Thainks in advance

To ALREI or not to ALREI,this is the command

Ask 'em why their Boss won't let 'em have a Digital Line.

Hi Ipuser,
the problem is that Digital Lines are not allowed in rooms,So Is it possible to have the caller ID fascility on an analogue Line.
Please Help me bros.

Hi, how will he be able to See the caller ID? does he have an analogue handset with LED display?

What kinda rooms are we talkin' about ? An what are they afraid of ? Students ?

Hi 2 All,
Mikeconboy71, yeah he has got an analogue Line.and has got a screen.
Ipuser,I did not understand what u r talking about

You could upgrade your system to TSW so you could have Caller ID on Analogue Line, if you are using ELU29 you can have DTMF CID and if you change to ELU33 you can have FSK CID plus name identity.

Why dont you understand what i am talking about? do you know the difference between analogue and digital lines and the various types of handsets!
Is CLI enabled through the switch?

Hey Mikeconboy71, I think his "i do not understand" was directed to IPuser, not to you :)

Hi 2 all,
pcasi,thanks so much dude 4 your lovely post.
himdp,U R right.
How 2 know if my system is TSW or not...
and what is DTMF CID...
also what is FSK CID...
Please help me guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back