Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Shadowing attributes

Status
Not open for further replies.

thorn312

Technical User
Sep 17, 2002
US
When I set up the Citrix XP FR2 SP2 server I set Shadowing to require a response from the user who is going to be shadowed. The client has requested that I change this so the users can be shadowed without having to acknoweledge that they are being shadowed. Is there anyway to change this? The user manual that I have says that the choice is made during setup and can't be changed.

HElp

Thom
"If you're drinking coffee and your eye hurts, take the spoon out of the cup!"

In the Citrix Connection Configuration, go into the properties of ICA-TCP and click on advanced. Change Shadowing to enabled, input on, notify off.

Regards,

Matt

I found the setting but it only offered input ON notify ON and input OFF notify ON

You're then out of luck. Re-install XP is your only option I believe. When installing you have the choice to Prohibit remote control, prohibit shadow without notifcation, prohibit shadow without logging. If you selected prohibit shadow without notification then you can't take that away now. *J*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back