Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Shadow problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirCam

MIS
Aug 27, 2002
AU
We are running XPe on Win2k Sp3. We have an issue when we shadow, but does not happen all the time.

The person we are trying to shadow does not receive the shadow request, another user will.

Not sure how, as users have totally different settings, PC names, connection numbers etc. It's not that hard to initiate a shadow session, right-click the users name, so we aren't stuffing that bit up. As I said, happens maybe 5-10% of the time?

Any ideas?

Do you use a script to call the published application ?

I´ve a problem seemed yours and after searched a lot, i finally found that it only happens with some applications, just the ones is pointing to an script.

Hope it helps....

check the citrix connection configuration, on the advanced tab, at the bottom next to shadowing, does it say shadowing is enabled; input ON, notify ON?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back