Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Settings Not Saving

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbucketlist

Technical User
Nov 19, 2020
CA
Hello...again.

In 47-02, the first extension keeps putting Automated Attendant Directed to Voice Mail back on and I have to go in once a week to uncheck the box. This is not happening to anyone else. (And yes, I'm hitting APPLY each time and I log out and back in to make sure it saved)

I'm the only person in this company with access. Any reason why this setting keeps changing? The person at this extensions swears he's not changing anything.

Thanks a bunch,
Lisa

That is also a user setting. Talk to the user to see if they are doing through their VM options.

What browsers are compatible with WebPro?
I was told to use IE when this system was installed.

The user swears he's not changing anything.
We are also having issues with toll fraud, but that's probably unrelated.

Most any browser works. I've always used Firefox, but NEC prefers IE. Your user may be confusing the feature with something else. Show them at their extension how to set and cancel it. See if it rings a bell with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back