Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Setting up night schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maestro21

Technical User
Jan 15, 2015
CA
I have installed a BCM and have set up night schedule. once i set the lines in the call pilot to AA they are answering all the time. seem nit to be following night schedule. Works fine under manual mode. Any suggestions appreciated.

Not sure what your asking or your setup...

Callpilot AA is to tell the lines to Answer and choose a ring count and which table to answer.
Service Modes is to tell what set sets to ring right away when night service is invoked.

Example at some sites:
Reception answers but after 4 rings AA in Callpilot answers.
At night they press the night key (F871) and now the Service Modes kicks in and tells Callpilot to answer right away.

Need more details would help if that does not help you.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Thanks for replying . I am setting up a night schedule to take calls after hours but system doesn't appear to be following the start and stop times. When I activate the AA it answers all the time. Thanks again.

Are talking about the Schedule in Callpilot? that is only to say what greeting plays at what time when it is told to answer calls.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

No I am referring to the night schedule in the BCM50 to tell the system to send calls to the call pilot after hours as per the start and stop times. Have done it before but somehow won't work. Maybe I missed something. Thanks

Assuming using Element Manager:

Example
Scheduled Services
- Evening - 17:00 to 09:00 Roughly
At the bottom of the page Evening is told Auto? and Trunk Answer is checked?

Then in
Ring Groups
You assign group 001 to the Callpilots DN
And under Line settings you go through each line and make sure 001 is beside "Evening"

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Yes I have night set to start17:30 pm and stop 0900. I have ringing group set to auto and trunk answer checked. I removed 221 from ring group 001 and added vm ext334. Will have to check that last setting under lines in morning. However with a night service button programmed the calls are directed ok. Thanks again

I have followed all those procedures but when i add AA to lines system doesn't follow night schedule. Picks up at all times.

Log into Callpilot. Choose AA then Greeting Tables then change Greeting table 1.
Is this a schedule you might want to assign or work on?

Have customer on manual night service for now. Will get back later to work on it more. Is it the schedule time in the BCM that dictates the night hours for the AA or the table times in the callpilot??Thanks

Read my first reply

BCM - Services Modes - When to answer (if you want to overrride the fixed setting in AA/Lines)
Callpilot - AA/Table/1 - What greeting to play at what time

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back