Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Setting Up DISA line

Status
Not open for further replies.

backnine

Vendor
Jun 17, 2005
US
Is there a step by step way of setting up a disa line for a CICS rls. 7.0 We have 5 lines and we want one of the lines to be a DISA line so we can call in and make out going calls from our system.

You have to have the line set to Auto Answer,then answer with DISA. And under System Programing go down to Remote Access and set up your remote access package. After this you have to make target lines and assign them to each set as appear and ring or just ring. I made the received digits the same as the set DN. eg 221 rec digits 221. On my system the target lines start at 049 so I would assign 049 to set 221 to ring that way it would come in on the I/C key

No need for Target lines, make line Auto Answer with DISA.
Give it a Remote pkg with Filter, & COS password, let whoever is going to be using it know the password. Dial in enter password make call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back