Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Setting up CCR Tree 1 getting (No Path Avail) in submenu setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Multitech

Technical User
Sep 27, 2002
US
I am setting up CCR tree 1 on a Flash. I have path 1-7 setup. Path/option 7 is for Spanish and path 7 set to Menu, that part is good. I setup a submenu 71,72,73,74 as Xfer Int to Exts. that worked. The issue is submenu 75 I want to setup as a Menu so I can point to 2 different information mailboxes 47 & 48 but when I select 75 I get "No Path Avail". If I select Xfer or any other options it works just not menu option. What am I missing? The info mailboxes 47 & 48 are initialized. I thought I could setup submenu 71-78?

I seem to think the old flash only went down two menu's and eight across for each menu.

If you select Menu then CCR think you want to go deeper, it cannot as phoneguys427 explained so since it knows it cant go deeper it will not allow menu but only other choices.

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back