Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Setting up a public resorce for a meeting room 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 20, 2002
GB
Hi

I want to set up a public resorce for a meeting room, so I want people to be able to add the meeting room as a resorce when they set up a meeting, the meeting room should then reply with a OK, and the room then will be booked on the meeting rooms calendar. This all need to be done without anyone having to accept the meeting.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks
Simon

Hey thanks

I spent ages on the Microsoft website could not find anything.

You must be good at searching :)

Thanks Again

Simon

Hey people,

thanks, for the posting about ressource booking however my problem is, I cannot display the Calendar in the public folder, If i copy it there then i loose its functionality in automaticaly accepting the meeting room booking, any ideas,
much appriciated

Hi,
Does anyone know the answer to the last question please?

We require 'meeting request invites' that automatically update the public calendar as accepted when our clients send a request from their Outlook 2000 clients. At the present entries are going into the public calendar, but require acceptence by double-clicking and selecting 'accept'.
We can get this working if you create a new mailbox as a resource calendar and enable 'resource scheduling' to automatically accept meeting requests for that mailbox. The problem is there a similar function that auto accepts meeting requests in a public folder?

Thanks,

Pacer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back