Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Setting Switch to Report Inbound and internal call reporting 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

hav0k99

MIS
Apr 29, 2004
US
At my Hospital we have an Option 61c succession 1000 switch. We had an old call accounting buffer and software that just got repalced by a new buffer and software. The new software isn't repording incoming or internal calls. It might have not been doing it with the old setup either. how can I check this?

cls icda on each phoneset should take care of internal. in the rdb look for prompt inc under cdr in the rdb and change to yes to record incoming calls.

uhhh I'm not that technicial with this Nortellian. Can you elaborate more. Thanks

hi,
I don't usually get too detailed. Someone else feel free to step in.

Well thanks for helping, I don't know even what load to look in the rdb.

The phone changes are in LD 11 & the RDB is in LD 16.

ok how do I look in the rdb? using the PRT command does not work. I appreciate all help

to print RDB
ld 21
Req: prt
Type: RDB
Cust: 0
Rout: <cr>

this will print all Routes

Look for promt CDR 2/3 way down
INC --> CDR on incoming calls

To change RDB
LD 16
Req: chg
Type: RDB
Cust: 0
Rout: x <-- enter route number to change

<cr> until you see CDR
CDR: Yes
INC: yes

<cr> until you get Req prompt again and repeat for each route.

ok I got it reporting right. Now the only thing is caller id isn't working. It reports incoming calls but leaves out the phone number. We do have caller id on our phones. I can see outside numbers on my phone.

cls tdd nama cdma cdca.. i think those are all the display class marks

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back