Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Setting Length of Paper (13.5 inch) in crystal report

Status
Not open for further replies.

fathimasulthan

Programmer
Feb 19, 2001
SG
Hi all,
I am using crystal rport 7.0. I want to print labels of the specified size( 4 inch width and 3 inch length) In the Paper of size 4 inch wide and 13.5 inch length.
I have designed the report , but I am not able to set the paper length as 13.5 inches.
can anybody tell me how to set the paper size as 13.5 inch long and 4 inch wide?

Thanx in advance

Fathima

fathimasulthan: To get Cr to print on a page this size set up a Custom paper size for your printer.You haven't mentioned which printer you are using so cannot help more than this. David C. Monks
david.monks@chase-international.com
Accredited Seagate Enterprise Partner

Hi,
Sorry for Not mentioning the Printer type. My priter is of type:
HP Laserjet -IIIP

Thanx in advance

Fathima

Hi,

I am facing similar problem in CR8.5 too.
I want to print my report to a receipt printer,
and my report lenght vary with the data. How
can I control CR so that it will keep printing
out all my data first before cutting the receipt.

Currently, it just print out and cut my receipt.
I am using the receipt printer window driver as
the default driver.

Please advise, thank in advance

Virusim,
We do something similar with reports using 4 inch wide paper where the length of the report could vary greatly, what we did was suppress the page footer and set the right, top and bottom page margins to 0.
Jacque

Hi,

Thank a lot, it really solve my problem.

BTW, have u done some sort of 'POS day end report'
before using CR ? The report is printed out receipt
printer and had calculation like the individual currency payment, individual cashier collection and etc.
I tried to use the CR formula to do so, but fail.

We are having similar problems writing to a receipt printer. The printer is an Okidata 320T and we have three receipts to a page. When we print one receipt the printer skips the next two receipts (leaving them blank) and positions at the top of the next page. We've tried everything we cxan think of to suppress the page 'throw' but it keeps happening. Any advice would be veyr much appreciated.

Hi,

If your report is make of three receipts to a page, maybe
you can break up your individual receipt as a subreport
and had them in your main report, that way, I think it will sovle your problem. HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back