Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Setting landscape in RAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varith

Programmer
Jun 16, 2003
US
Does anyone know how to programmatically set up a new report, created through RAS, to use landscape rather than portrait? I can go into the report designer, set the printer to "No Printer" and switch it from portrait to landscape but I can't seem to find a way to accomplish the same thing in RAS. Thanks.

Unless a patch has been release to adress this since Feb there is no way to programatically change between Lanscape and Portrait through RAS. I raised this issue with Crystal in February and they are aware of the issue but did not give me any indication of when it would be resolved.

Regards

Noegrif

Thanks. I'm have found something that *almost* does what I need. If I get the report from the InfoStore and go into Report.PluginInterface.ReportPrinterOptions and set .PageLayout to 4 and .LandscapeMode to true and save it back into the APS, then the DHTML viewer, at least, displays landscape. However I don't want to save it back to the APS for a temporary report so that method doesn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back