Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Setting Application Short Calls Threshold affect App Lvl Rpts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhatche

Technical User
Oct 20, 2004
US
For example, if I set the Short Calls threshold to 10 secs will calls under 10 secs be excluded from the reports (i.e., Application Performance)? Are there any Application level reports that I would be able to track those <10 secs calls on? So far all I see is Agent level reports with a Short Calls field; but I would expect that those Short Calls would correspond to the Agent Level threshold setting for Short Calls which we have set at 5 secs. Any info appreciated! thanks!

bhatche

Short calls only appear in two tables (views): AgentPerformanceStat and AgentBySkillsetStat. Both of these statistics use the short call threshold defined in the skillset threshold class.

The application reports do not automatically subtract short calls from any calls answered or calls offered statistics.

As far as I'm aware, there really isn't a purpose for the application short call threshold. It isn't used in any statistics in the ApplicationStat view nor does it appear on the application real-time display.

we knew already,
fact is, that we would want a standard script to image the client installation, and so easily roll out to all supervisor machines.
that way we should not have to go to all machines and install manually.

thanks anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back