Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Setting a standard signature 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

smallcheese

Programmer
Feb 3, 2003
GB
Probably easy for you guys, but I want to set up a default signature that is appended to the end of every email that goes to the outside world. I have looked and researched but haven't been able to find anything anywhere.

Please help!
Many thanks.

What e-mail program are you using? In outlook, go to Tools, Options, and then Signatures. I think you can figure it out from there.

Victoria

Thanks igglewiggle. This looks very useful, but I have a bit of a problem. With the SDK, the article points you towards a script in the sdk that i didn't get with the sdk i installed.

Please help!!

Check out the downloads page on microsoft search for SDK within Exchange you should find some other downloads.

You could inform your bosses that disclaimers are useless. In some areas of the US disclaimers reduce the amount of legal protection a company can expect.

Nathan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back